What information do we collect?
No personal information will be collected from you.
We may collect information about users that is non-personal whenever users interact with our app. We may automatically collect:
• Location information that can allow us to periodically determine your location, this includes your location relative to and within third party merchant locations.
• Usage and device information that may include information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, device identifier and similar information) and signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, and similar technical data.
What is your information used for?
• To improve our apps and website – we strive to improve our app and web offerings following on the information and feedback we receive from you.
How do we protect your information?
A variety of security measures have been implemented to maintain the security of your informations.
• On iOS mobile devices to prevent the collection of Location Information, disable the location services feature on the settings of your device. On Android devices to prevent the collection of Location Information on disable Bluetooth and Location.
• You can choose to opt-out from any interest-based advertising. To do this on iOS devices, go on Settings. Privacy, Advertising and then click on “Limit Ad-tracking”. To do this on Android devices, go to Google Settings, Ads and then click on “Disable ads based on interests”. When you use this setting on a device to opt-out, advertisers will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
This policy was last modified 2016-19-5